[SasView Users] Inquiry regarding fitting the SAXS data

Rini P R via users users at lists.sasview.org
Wed Apr 17 05:11:10 EDT 2024

Dear SasView Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Rini and I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Physics at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway.

I have a specific question and I'm not sure who to contact. We are working with Pickering emulsions made with food-grade materials and have encountered challenges in fitting the data from our recent SAXS experiment with the available models. We have concluded that combining a structure factor with our current plugin model will enable us to fit our data and extract the information we need.

Could you please direct me to the right person or help me get in touch with someone who can assist us with modifying the model as described?

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards,
Rini PR

PhD candidate
Institute for Energy Technology (IFE)
Kjeller, Norway

Workplace:
Soft and Complex matter lab
Department of Physics
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Trondheim, Norway