[SasView Users] Inquiry Regarding Model Fitting

Constantina Sofroniou via users users at lists.sasview.org
Mon Jan 8 06:57:03 EST 2024

Dear SasView team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Constantina, and I am a post-doc at the Department of Materials, Loughborough University.

I have a specific inquiry and am uncertain about the appropriate contact person. We are currently researching liposome-gold nanoparticle interactions and have acquired recent SANS data that poses challenges when fitting it with existing models. Our hypothesis is that gold nanoparticles penetrate the liposome phospholipid bilayer. After reviewing available models, we believe that the raspberry model, with a modification to incorporate a core in the large particle, would be the most suitable for our data (https://www.sasview.org/docs/user/models/raspberry.html).

Could you please direct me to the right person or provide assistance in connecting with someone who can help us modify the model as described?

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Best regards,
Constantina

--
Constantina Sofroniou, PhD (she/her)