[SasView Users] SAXS data analysis

Stephen King - STFC UKRI via users users at lists.sasview.org
Tue Sep 5 08:20:14 EDT 2023

Dear Benson,

Further to Lucas’ reply.

If by ‘raw data used to generate the correlation function‘ you mean the extrapolated I(Q) prior to transformation to real space, then Lucas is correct that this functionality is not in the current 5.0.x releases, but should be reinstated in the next release. In the meantime, saving the extrapolation was possible in version 4.2.2 which you can download here: https://github.com/SasView/sasview/releases/tag/v4.2.2 . NB: This version is now over 4 years old so I would not recommend using it over the latest version 5.0.6 for anything else.

Right-click on the data graph in Correlation Function analysis mode to bring up a context menu.

Saving the correlation function itself is possible in the 5.0.x releases, simply click on the Save button on the Corfunc interface. For more information see the tutorial: https://www.sasview.org/downloads/correlation_function_analysis_in_sasview_v5.pdf

As regards, your Invariant error, please see our help documentation: https://www.sasview.org/docs/user/qtgui/Perspectives/Invariant/invariant_help.html Assuming your data file is valid, it is likely that you have entered the contrast incorrectly.

Kind regards,
Steve King

On behalf of the Development Team

SasView is a not-for-profit collaboration. If you would like to get involved, please visit https://www.sasview.org/contribute/