[SasView Users] Paracrystal Models Lattice Sites

Jeremy Shen via users users at lists.sasview.org
Thu Aug 10 10:39:00 EDT 2023

Hello,

I am a researcher at the University of Michigan interested in simulating
paracrystals. I have been experimenting with SasView, and I have generated
diffraction patterns from the paracrystal models. I was wondering if it was
possible to extract the coordinates of the lattice sites from these models?
Do the models generate the diffraction pattern by simulating a paracrystal
and then taking the fourier transform, or does it take an "ideal"
paracrystal and calculate the diffraction patterns analytically.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Jeremy