[SasView Users] Question on adding structure factors to a custom model

Mitchell Kennedy via users users at lists.sasview.org
Wed Jul 13 11:24:39 EDT 2022

Good Morning. I am examining a system that has a combination of interacting
spherical micelles, and a gel network. I am using the gel model and would
love to add a spherical model with a squarewell potential structure factor.
The only way I have found to do this is to add all three together as
separate models, but this is not working very well. My question is, is it
possible to add structure factors to custom models or to add a structure
factor onto the spherical portion of the model where the radius is
calculated using the sphere fitting parameters?

Thank you for any help
Mitchell Kennedy