[SasView Users] Re-opening the fitting parameters on sasview

Paul Butler via users users at lists.sasview.org
Thu Apr 22 23:35:05 EDT 2021

Hi Daniel,
I'm not sure which version of SasView you are using, but I just verified in
version 5.0.4 that if you accidentally delete the fitpage panel you can get
it back by clicking on "analysis" and click fitting (which is already check
marked)  The panel shows up for me on a Windows 10 machine as just the menu
bar but clicking on maximize brings the panel completely back.  Is that
what you are trying to do?

Stay safe
Paul