[SasView Users] Background subtraction with multiple datasets

Greenborg mg3633 at columbia.edu
Thu Nov 15 02:07:39 EST 2018

Hello all,

I have a large number (thousands) of SAXS patterns from a kinetics study which I would like to perform solvent background subtraction on, I was wondering if there is an easy way to implement this data operation for a large number of patterns  all at once which all have the same background which needs to be subtracted? The background is simply reaction solvent recorded over the same q range.

Many thanks,

Matt Greenberg