[SasView Users] Batch fitting - distribution of radius not reported

Stephen King - UKRI STFC stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Sun May 6 17:03:19 EDT 2018

Dear Benjamin,

In the Batch (Results) Window, if you click Edit, and then Insert Column, y
ou should get a list of undisplayed parameters. Does that list have the para
meter you require?

If not, can you tell us what version of SasView you are using, please, and
on what platform (Win/Mac)?

Kind regards,

Steve King

(on behalf of the developers)