[SasView Users] Core + 2 shells cylinder model

irenal at campus.technion.ac.il irenal at campus.technion.ac.il
Mon Mar 19 07:56:10 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm a PhD student in the chemical engineering dept. at the Technion institute of technology, Israel.

I study carbon nanotubes dispersions stabilized with dispersants using SANS.

I am looking for a model similar to the idea of "core_multi_shell" but for a cylinder instead of  a sphere. I need a cylinder with a core and 2 concentric shells, each shell has its  own SLD.

Are you familiar with such a model?

I've looked in the search engine and in the marketplace but could not find such a model.

Best,

Irena Levin