[SasView Users] Bug in the version 4.1.2

Rohan Shah rshah at swin.edu.au
Fri Feb 9 07:00:01 EST 2018

Dear Development team,

I am a postdoc researcher at Swinburne University of Technology in Australi
a. I am analysing my data and I am facing one issue from a very time.

Guinier-Porod model works well in Q range 1

Guinier-Porod model works well in Q range 2

However, when I customize a model Guinier-Porod + Guinier-Porod, model does
 not fit at all.

Can you please urgently respond to this email and advise on how do I fix th
e issue?

FYI – I have attached the log file.

Same issue was found in earlier versions too – I have been trying every v
ersion and no help.

Thanks,

Rohan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10