[SasView Users] Data Analysis

Stephen King - UKRI STFC stephen.king at stfc.ac.uk
Sun Aug 5 03:00:54 EDT 2018

Hello everyone!

i) to provide a way for the development team to inform SasView users of new
 releases, important bug fixes, etc, and

ii) for SasView users to ask other SasView users for advice on aspects of S
AS data analysis related to the use of SasView. Users helping Users.

General questions about SAS or advice not related to SasView are better dir
ected to the IUCR sa_scat mailing list.

Specific questions about SasView functionality, bug reports, and so on, sho
uld be sent to SasView Help.

I hope this clarifies things.

Kind regards,

Steve King, ISIS Pulsed Neutron Source

On behalf of the development team

Sent from my iPhone 7

On 5 Aug 2018, at 02:19, Vadim Skoy <vskoj at yandex.ru<mailto:vskoj at yandex.ru
>> wrote:

Hello.

Pardon me, are you a part of the developers team or a regular user? Because
 I am a regular user of Sasview myself and not sure if I am the right person
 to give advice.

05.08.2018, 00:41, "Bui-Le, Liem" <liem.bui-le12 at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:liem