[SasView Users] SASView - polyspersity, mean. median

Paul Butler butlerpd at udel.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:36:40 EDT 2018

HI Jaroslav and thank you for your email.  Regarding your question, yes SasView reports everything in terms of number distribution (or at least it is supposed to -- let us know if there is an error).  Of course scattering weights things differently  but that is handled by SasView for you because most of us think more easily in terms of the number distribution.

As for the log normal distribution it is supposed to be returning the x_med not the x_peak as I understand it.

Hope this helps

Paul