[Sasview-users] [Sasview-help] bug report for version WIN 4.1.2

Paul Butler butlerpd at ...4...
Sat Sep 2 21:50:10 EDT 2017

Glad that your first issue was solved and sorry about not getting back to
your question from the user list.  Actually for particular feature requests
the help list I think would be the best. also you can try emailing the
developers list at developers at ...642...

There is currently a long list of tasks from major bug fixes, to major
revisions and including feature requests which can be viewed at
trac.sasview.org under tickets.  A direct link to one common way to look at
those would be http://trac.sasview.org/report/3

Please feel free to suggest things that you think would be the highest
impact for your work

Regarding "soft constraints" could you elaborate what you mean?  Currently
fairly complex equality constraints are supported though there are
questions about how well those work when polydispersity is used.
Inequality constraints are not supported though there is interest in seeing
that.  Doing inequality constraints correctly is much harder which is the
current bottleneck.

CHeers

Paul