[Sasview-users] Log(I), log(q) fitting or I,q fitting?

Andrew Jackson andrew.jackson at ...631...
Wed Jan 18 12:15:37 EST 2017

Also, if you want to view the data as I vs Q, you can right click on the plot and choose “Change Scale” then select x vs y (rather than log(x) vs log(y)

Andrew
______________________________________
Andrew Jackson
Instrument Scientist - Small Angle Scattering
European Spallation Source, P.O Box 176, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Adjunct Associate Professor (Adjungerad Lektor)
Physical Chemistry, Lund University, P.O. Box 124, SE-221 00, Lund, Sweden

Phone: +46 46 888 3015
Mobile: +46 72 179 2015
E-mail: a<mailto:andrew.jackson at ...631...>ndrew.jackson at ...631...

www.esss.se

From: "irenal at ...634..." <irenal at ...634...>
Date: Wednesday 18 January 2017 at 15:08
To: "users at ...2..." <users at ...2...>
Subject: [Sasview-users] Log(I), log(q) fitting or I,q fitting?

Hello,
I'm a new user of this great program and I would like to ask how the fitting is done:
Is it applied to the log-log curve (meaning that the natural logarithm of the intensity and the scattering vector are fitted- log(I), log(q) fitting) or directly on the intensity and the scattering vector (I,q fitting) ?
I'm interesting in I,q fitting, and not in log(I), log(q) fitting.
Thank you,
Irena Levin