[Sasview-users] Regarding extraction or separate plot of structure factor, form factor and size distribution

Vikram Raghuwanshi vikram.raghuwanshi at ...622...
Thu Jun 9 21:59:55 EDT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,
      I am a new user to SASview. To fit a curve I used a sphere model with
the structure factor and polydispersity. After fitting I would like to plot
separately the structure factor and size distribution (which I used to fit
the data).

How I can plot and save data separately for the form factor, structure
factor and size distribution in SASview ?

Thank you

Sincerely

--
Dr. Vikram Singh Raghuwanshi