[Sasview-users] apply pinhole smear to scattering curve from 3d Model

Martin Dulle Martin.Dulle at ...5...
Fri Mar 20 08:30:15 EDT 2015

Hello Everybody,

I made program to calculate the small angle scattering of an arbritrary
shaped object made up by dummy "atoms" this works fine. But in order to
compare it to the experimental data in the best way I want to smear the
model data with the same routine that is used in SASview (custom pinhole
smear) as this has worked with other data sets and analytical models
very well. But I do not understand the help description good enough to
implement this into a program of my own. Maybe someone knows an already
existing program that can do such a thing or help me understand it so
that I can implement it on my own.

Thanks in advance

--
Dr. Martin Dulle